January – February
- Witch-Hazel, Conifers, Red-Osier Dogwood, and Hawthorn.
- Bird watching – Over a dozen bird species make their home year round at the Arboretum.
March – May
- Magnolia, Red-Osier Dogwood, Contorted Filbert, and Flowering Bulbs.
- Events – Pullin’ of the Greens (March), ArborFest (April), Plant Sale (May)
June – August
- Golden Raintree, Lynden, Kousa Dogwood, Hibiscus, Tulip Tree, Ornamental Grasses, Vine Maple, Boxelder, Tigertail Spruce, Stewartia, Purple and Tri-Color Beech, and Smokebush. Rose Garden, Chestnuts, Raised Bed Vegetable Garden, Kara Kondo Dryland Garden, & The Joyful Garden.
- Event – Garden Tour (June), Nature Day Camp (June to August)
- Walnuts, Almonds, Filberts, Oaks, Pecans, Ornamental Grasses, Silk Tree, Osage Orange, and Chestnuts. Rose Garden, Raised Bed Vegetable Garden, & Xeric Demonstrations Garden.
- Event – Autumn Bounty
- Maple, Birch, Euonymous, Beech, Viburnum, Oak, Sumac, Ginkgo, Ash, Katsura, Hornbeam, Dogwood, Sweetgum and the Rose Garden.
November – December
- Cottoneaster, Pine, Douglas Fir, Spruce, Falsecypress, Cedar, Arborvitae, Katsura, Hawthorn, and Juniper.
- Events – Luminaria and decorated grounds including our lit 40-foot Sequoia during the month of December.